Abstract Submission deadline :
July 31, 2017 → September 15, 2017
Abstract Submission is now closed. Thank you for your submission.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically via the DAS 2017 website.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Type of Presentation; Poster presentation only.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline, September 15, 2017.
- Abstracts should be 500 words or less; the submission system will not accept anything beyond that. Titles, authors and organizations will not be counted in the 500 words liimit(single spaced) .
- The presenting author should attend the symposium and register online via the website by the early/ regular registration deadline.
Title of session topics(Select an appropriate category from the following list)
1) Current state of dialysis access management
2) PD catheter insertion and management
3) Central venous catheter
4) Vascular access creation (AVF, AVG, Arterial superficialization etc.)
5) Vascular access stenosis (Surgical, Endovascular)
6) Vascular access thrombosis (Surgical, Endovascular)
7) Central vein stenosis and obstruction
8) Distal hypoperfusion ischemia syndrome
9) Aneurysm and high flow shunt
10) Vascular mapping
11) Dialysis access monitoring and surveillance
12) Training and education for dialysis access management
13) Application of ultrasonography for dialysis access management
14) New technology and new device
15) Basic research
Online Abstract Submission
Inquiries about Registration
If you have already registered your personal information, please send us your inquiries by logging-in to your "My Page" and clicking on the "Inquiry" button.
JTB Western Japan Corp. MICE Division
The Dialysis Access Symposium (DAS) 2017 Desk
TEL: +81-6-6252-5044 FAX: +81-6-7657-8412
Office Hours: 9:30-17:30 (weekdays only)
Inquiries about System Use
Proactive Inc. The Dialysis Access Symposium (DAS) 2017 Desk
Office Hours: 9:30-17:00 (weekdays only)